2.08.2010

We Finally Got Them !!!


We finally found Jazz and Shockwave! Absolutely love them. The wave that they are released in also includes the Optimus and Bumblebee movie versions, but I don't find them as appealing. I'll check with Kat if she wants to get them latter on though for the collection.

Initially I was planning on displaying them sealed, but temptation overcame me and so...



Yup I just had to take them out...

Once again the classic Transformer character designs translated well onto the Mighty Mugg's basic frame. Jazz Comes with the same head as Bumblebee and a blaster-gun, whilst Shockwave comes with a blaster-arm. Interestingly Shockwave's weapon is attached to his back by a flexible plastic tube that allows the arm to move about easily. The back wings on the Jazz Mugg and the cable of Shockwave are fixed, unlike the wings for Starscream which are detachable for storing.

Both were bought from 2Rats in V-mall and came in good condition. The boxes were in acceptable condition with only a few knocks at some corners. The figures themselves have nice paintjobs, although Jazz does show some sign of scratches on the black portions which to me are still acceptable. All the joints are firm and there are no deformations on the accessories.




Overall I love these new additions to the collection, and Shockwave is easily my favorite of the Mighty Muggs line at the moment. But more importantly I really feel good to see signs that the Mighty Muggs toy line is not being canceled. My girlfriend and I would definitely want to see more characters come out and to be able to add to our growing collection.

Just to finish off this entry, I would like to post this size comparison of the characters currently invading my shelves. From left to right: Jazz (Mighty Mugg), DIY Toyer (Qee), Hellboy (Mez-itz), Ragnaros (n00bz)



Thanks for reading :D



-alger

No comments: